You should be actively working on your degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, and have skills and/or strong interest in learning:
- T-SQL, stored procedures
- ETL's, DataMart's and related schema strategies
- DAX, MDX and server/report side measure 'balancing'
- SSAS-based tabular and multidimensional tables
- DB administration and performance tuning in MS SQL (including SSMS, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
- Creating visualizations with BI tools such as PowerBI:
- JSON, Java, AJAX
- Agile and Scrum methods
- Pattern-based web architectures (i.e. MVC)
- PowerPivot, pivot tables and pivot charts
What We Offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.