Talent Acquisition Manager for Intel Design Center
Interested in making an impact on business growth? Passionate about talent and impacting the future of the company through talent?
We are looking for the Talent Acquisition Manager for Intel Israel Design Center to enable business growth by finding and hiring the best talent for Intel.
In this role you will lead the Talent Acquisition team located in Haifa and you will be actively engaging with the key HR and business stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for setting the direction/strategy for the TA function to support the hiring demands in addition to proactively driving innovation across the team and integrating global strategies where needed. These solutions include business group strategic and ongoing talent needs, sourcing plans to attract external talent, executing diversity hiring strategy, and meeting customer talent needs.
- To be successful in this role you will need to synthesize and reconcile Intel strategy and business group priorities to ensure the talent team is meeting the right set of imperatives.
- You will be required to leverage strong markets intelligence and incorporate that knowledge into hiring strategy and understand how to best position Intel in the market while focusing on candidate experience.
- You will be managing team of recruiters, working closely with a large number of HR Partners and Business stakeholders to develop hiring plans and deliver the talent that will drive Intel's growth, at the right place and time.
Inside this Business Group
- Proven leader with experience with a business facing role in HR or a similar area and demonstrated track record of results.
- People and team management passion: To build a strong and cohesive team and inspire and develop the team to deliver excellent results and constantly strive to extend their capability ability, hold the team accountable for results, and provide tools, coaching, recognition and rewards to motivate and energize the team.
- Team player knowing to engage, cooperate and influence Israel TA mgmt team
- Demonstrated ability to work and deliver results in a dynamic, cross-functional, matrixed and team-oriented environment able to build network, develop alliances and work through people.
- Strong execution capability: Able to prioritize, design action plans, drive collaboration and manage stakeholders to make and deliver to commitments through structured and pragmatic organizational processes.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, initiative, influencing, teamwork, business partnering and communication skills
- Presence and influence: able to articulate an objective, principled and clear point of view to business leaders to establish personal credibility. Sought after by business and HR leaders for quality of insights, expertise and influence.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of stakeholders; proven record to work with agility and delivery hiring results with flexibility, in ambiguous business conditions;
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.