Big data Cloud Engineer for Intel sport
Intel sport is a dynamic and creative group with a start-up atmosphere within Intel, developing the future of video technology.
Intel sport stands for Free Dimensional Video, and is an entirely new concept for capturing, processing and rendering video so as to allow users to immersive interact with real, live video.
Our content is captured in the largest sport and entertainment venues in the world -Super Bowl, Soccer, NBA, etc. and is used today on television.
We are looking for Big Data cloud developer to our new performance analysis team!
The daily work contains challenges in the following aspects:
- Integrate Big Data / BI tools and frameworks required to provide organization requirements Proficiency in implementing solutions that leverage cloud services Partake in design and implementation.
- Testing, maintenance, and escalated support for the complex BI / Big Data solutions Assist with research and POC's of new data tools and technologies or new versions of existing technologies.
- Design real time analysis, high scale, optimization algorithms, high availability architecture and machine learning using cutting edge technologies.
- B.Sc. in Information Systems/Computer Science, or relevant experience- 5+ years experience with Big Data / BI platforms 3+ years of Hands-on experience.
- Working within AWS core services: EC2 , Lambda, S3, Glacier ,cloud front, ECS, Elastic Beanstalk - Hands-on/
- Experience working within AWS Analytic services: Athena , EMR , RDS, Elasticsearch, Kinesis, Quicksight , Redshift , Glue,
- At list 2+ years experience in coding Python Experience in provisioning and operating of NoSQL databases clusters and distributed frameworks ELK, MongoDB, Redis, etc..
- Experience in provisioning and operating relational databases MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience with BI analytics tools such as Tablau, Splunk etc...
- Experience in monitoring systems e.g. Nagios, newrelic, Graphite.Experience with stream processing software like KafkaSophisticated
- Analytical skills with the ability to solve complex technical and business problems.
- Multi-task across several ongoing tasks of varying priorities as required Technology Geek: new technologies evaluation and adoption. High-execution, go-getter attitude.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience in analytical languages such as R , SCALA
- Knowledge in Client Side web languages and technologies
- Experience in other languages such as C++,JAVA, CExperience with Devops/Build/Deployment tools such as Git, Stash, Docker
Intel's strategic equity investment group, Intel Capital, manages one of the largest corporate venture programs in the technology segment, with worldwide investments and support. Holding equity stakes in more than 550 companies worldwide, Intel's investments outside of the United States span over more than 20 countries across 5 continents. Intel Capital is responsible for investing in technology companies to increase demand for existing products and services, ultimately expanding new business objectives for Intel.