The Autonomous Driving Group is looking for an Engineering Technician who will be responsible for modifying, assembling, and troubleshooting prototype cars with custom electro-mechanical components which will be fabricated by the technician, or purchased from external suppliers.
The ideal candidate is a proven self-starter who:
· Has passion for customizing and modifying cars, boats, or bikes
· Enjoys building and troubleshooting customized electronics - like a gaming computer or AV equipment
· Is a craftsman experienced in operating wide range of tools to ranging from metal work to carpentry, PCBA rework to cable harness fabrication and routing
· Is meticulously organized, with attention to detail, fit, and finish
· Uses and manages their time efficiently and effectively with limited direction
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC’s, modules, software and reference designs.