Quite diverse of Recruitment nature, including but not limited to:
- Assist with logging, tracking and correspondence to candidates
- Track applications
- Prepare requisition advertising materials
- Assisting Staffing team with CV screening and interviews
- Contact candidates to schedule and coordinate interviews
- Coordinate for various career events and hiring activities
- Other administrative, clerical and record keeping
Expected internship duration: 6 months at minimum (at least 4 days at work per week). Can be extended to 8–12 months if candidates are available. Details to be discussed during interviews.
- Third year student or final year student working towards a Bachelor of Arts/Journalism/Media/ Business or equivalent degree.
- Have desire to work in Human Resources.
- Will graduate after July 2018
- Good verbal & written English communication.
- Skills in digital designing, online social media, and multimedia application software (Photoshop, flash, video making and editing, etc.)
- Proactive in reaching out to people and networking.
- Pay close attention to detail
- Possess a strong ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency
- Handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
Nice to have:
- Experienced in coordinating and/or organizing events
- Hardworking and can work independently and under pressure
- A team player and quick learner
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth