We are happy to inform that we have a place for you in Intel® Rack Scale Design project which is all about innovating intelligent resource orchestration of the datacenter based on new hardware architecture. We break things, solve big problems, and lead at the intersection of hardware and software. If you want to spend your time working with some of the brightest minds in scheduling and orchestration, telemetry, networking, storage, and the software that runs a data center-we should talk.
This position is a great opportunity to bridge the gap between theoretical university knowledge and skill set required to become professional software engineer. You will have an opportunity to work with top notch Intel software engineers, get familiarized with a range of computer science technologies and work using Agile methodology.
Find out more on GitHub: https://github.com/intel/intelRSD
What we offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
You must be a student in computer science or related field and the following basic requirements must be met to be able to apply for this position: