Intel Poland compiler team works on development of the best performing for IA C/C++/Fortran compilers and OpenCL for the whole range of Intel HW, including CPU, GPU, FPGA and DSP. The team charter includes enabling and co-design of new Intel hardware, design and implementation of state of the art compiler optimizations for Intel performance leadership. In particular we proud to be one of the biggest contributor to Intel Top 500 leadership. Also compiler team is among top contributors to open source compiler projects and cooperate with Google, Apple, RedHat and others on different aspects of GNU toolchain, LLVM framework and Android NDK development.
Example tasks for a summer intern:
What we offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.