In this position you will work as the Cloud Software Engineer Intern in the group of 60+ engineers who implement multi-component and distributed systems. You will have an opportunity to work with top notch Intel software engineers, get familiarized with a range of computer science technologies and work using Agile methodology in a team of 4-8 engineers.
Your responsibilities as a Cloud Software Engineer Intern will include (but will not be limited to):
- Creating high-quality production code according to specifications and conforming to coding standards.
- Implementing automated tests code.
- Performing exploratory testing.
- Assisting with and performing code deployments to pre-production hosting environments.
What we offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for this position which is frequently available at Intel Technology Poland. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.
What you must have:
- You must be a student of the third or fourth year at the technical university and have a student status during the whole internship.
- Experience with object oriented programming, software development design patterns, unit testing.
- Skills in either of these technologies: Java, C++, Python, node.js, ansible.
- You should be open to new challenges and eager to learn new technologies.
- Good communication skills in English and Polish (written and spoken).
What you might also have:
- Knowledge of Internet Applications/Services architecture.
- Knowledge of cryptography.Inside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.