Who are we?
Intel's Wireless Connectivity Solutions group’s vision is that EVERYONE and EVERYTHING will best CONNECT with Intel Connectivity. We are working on delivering world-class wireless connectivity technologies, such as WiFi and WiGig.
What will you do?
You will join a team of software professionals, developing state of the art test-automation ecosystem and tools, enabling the development of wireless connectivity products. As a software architect you will own the technical leadership of a development group and will be accountable for all technical aspects of the software development. You will provide an expert guidance and support the development teams, define the architecture, perform initial exploration and run proof of concept activities towards new solutions and adaptation of new development technologies and methods. You will work and lead multiple projects in parallel and you shall be capable to express and convey your ideas and influence the organization.
We promise an exciting work environment, innovative work using the latest SW technologies and broad collaboration with teams and individuals.
- Technical leadership of all software aspects
- Expert level skills in architecture, design and development, with the ability to dive into technical details
- Defining, developing, and evolving software for new and existing products
- Master the development process and provide guidance for developers with it requirements, architecture, design, coding, planning and execution
- Strive for efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a Software architect position and that this position may not be available at this time.
What we are looking for?
- BSc in computer sciences / software engineering / computer engineering. MSc - advantage.
- 10+ years of experience in software development, part of it in technical leadership roles architect, tech lead
- 4+ years of proven software architecture and design skills for complex systems
- Experience with .NET, WCF, C++, Angular, Web, Service Fabric, Cloud Technologies
- Experience with databases
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture SOA
- Experience with product releases
- Strong Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
- Strong problem solving ability and results orientation
- Ability to work in a collaborative, multidisciplinary, matrix structured, and customer focused environment
- Excellent communication, influencing skills
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.