RDA Equipment Engineers are responsible for RDA equipment maintenance, trouble shooting, application, planning, scheduling, and implementing new tool installations, qualification, optimizing existing tool performance and provide recipe application support for RDA module owners and fab users. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain tool performance and meet uptime and cycle time requirement;
- Provide training to equipment MT and gating certification;
- Managing and partnering with Vendors;
- Working with process owners to develop, prioritize, and manage projects;
- Ensuring proper documentation exists for the shift teams and Job Hazard Analysis are conducted
- Improving tool availability, and finding solutions to ongoing problems;
- Identifying, quantifying, and qualifying cost reduction projects;
- Serving as the liaison between facilities, vendor reps, and shift personnel
- Partnering with Production to reduce line impact while addressing tool issues
- Interacting with stakeholders to develop new hardware, software, and technology improvements
- Identifying global BKMs and local golden tools and optimizing the rest of the fleet to match
- Conducting HPM standard to continuously improve module overall capability.
Candidates must possess a BS. in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. Additional qualifications include:
- More than 3 years of direct experience on RDA equipment tool installation, qualification, matching and maintenance.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skill.
- Intermediate understanding of semiconductor equipment and processes.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of SPC principles.
- Proven ability to communicate and present effectively
- Demonstrate data extraction, analysis, and reporting skills
- Strong partnering and teamwork skills
- Proven ability in multi-tasking complex projects
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex problems and address root causesInside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.