Find validation in your work—at Intel.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us—and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
The Networking Division (ND SW) is looking for a Network Validation Engineer. In this position, you will be responsible for validation of Intel networking solutions. You will be working on next generation products and will have an opportunity to gain experience on best in the world technologies that will be released to the market in a few years. You will be a member of a cross-functional, cross-geo and agile team that delivers a world class dis-aggregated networking solutions.
- Knowledge of different types of testing like exploratory, black & white box, fuzz, acceptance testing,
- In depth knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems (installation, configuration, basic administration),
- Good English skills for verbal communication and technical documentation authorship,
- Ability to be self-reliant in problem resolution,
- Troubleshooting, problem solving, multi-tasking, open minded, organization and customer management skills are important to success in this role,
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Software Development Engineering/Computer, a degree in similar technical area or relevant experience.
Nice to have:
- Being innovative and curious,
- Expertise in networking technologies (Ethernet controllers),
- Familiar with virtualization technologies (VMware, KVM, Hyper-V),
- Working knowledge of scripting (bash, python) and/or C/C++ programing,
- Good communication skills in Polish.
What we offer
Besides regular engineering duties you can:
Basic salary is accompanied with bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Please be informed that Intel is proactively seeking candidates for a Network Validation Engineer position which frequently becomes available at Intel Gdansk. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you are interested and should it become available, we would encourage you to apply and a member of our recruitment team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.