Intel Technology Poland is looking for SW engineer willing to help in embedded system (firmware) automated validation. We create an automated test environment and automated test cases that evaluate daily FW builds and give us immediate response about its health. Our test setups include real hardware of Intel non-volatile memory products and if you like a mesh of wires, blinking LED's and low level communication protocols this job might be just for you.
You will be responsible for improving the test environment and preparing automated tests in one or more test frameworks used in our laboratories. Our department is involved in several server platform projects and you will have a unique opportunity to learn why Intel is the world leading company delivering solutions for data centers. There will also be a great opportunity to be part of the world class SW/FW production cycles.
General competencies in SW programming and decent level of English are a must. Besides of that it would additional advantage if you are good at one of those:
- HW design
- Embedded system design/programming or testing
- C# (or general OOP)
- Python or other scripting language knowledge and experience
- SW validation methods and practices
• Engineering degree or MSc. with 2+ years of work experience
• Understanding of low-level programming, system architecture, operating systems, device architecture and hardware design
• Proven track of firmware development for embedded systems (mainly in C language)
• Knowledge of multithreaded programming in C
• Good team work and cooperation
• Good command of English
Nice to have:
• Understanding of real time systems characteristics
• Basic knowledge of signal processing
• Knowledge of Python
• Experience with hardware and/or firmware validation
• Experience in low level Kernel programming
What we offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks :).
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.