Exceptional opportunity for Senior Software Engineers and Developers with BigData background to join global team working on autonomous cars driving platforms. This is senior engineer position who has solid technology background and is ready to take challenging opportunity to work with top-notch technologies on innovative products or will even invent them!He/She will join engineering team and will be responsible for analysis, design and development, participating in preparing solution architecture, driving technology decisions for Intel's autonomous driving platform developed for automotive market. Senior Software Engineer will work for the global team that is focues on areas related to Big Data and analytics platforms, artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, etc. Bring your development experience, expertise, and passion to make autonomous cars a reality in the immediate future!
- Hands on development experience of working with Hadoop, Spark, Flume, Solr, Kafka, HBase, Hive and related Apache Projects
- Proficiency in one of the OO Languages Java, C++, C. Python and shell programming skills desired- Experienced in developing applications for the Cloud
- Experience with one AWS, Azure, GCE, Open Stack desired
- Experienced in Python or scripting languages
- Good grasp of Object Oriented Design and Methodologies required
- Experience in developing Restful APIs
- Experience working in a Scrum and Agile methodologies a must
- Some Experience in basic Networking, LoadBalancers, Firewall desired
- Ability to lead technical work, self-organisation, strong communication skills, customer oriented approach
- MS or PhD degree
- 8+ years development and engineering experience
- 7+ years experience developing production quality software & Services design, development and support from cradle to grave
- Experience with applications requiring high throughput and distributed processing
- Demonstrated experience assessing and communicating risk areas related to software strategies and ecosystem dynamics
- Ability to work independently and high level of ambiguity and able to clarify and build technical requirements and provide technical leadership to a junior developers.
- Start-up and/or new business focused product development very desirable
What we offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks :).
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for this position which is frequently available at Intel Technology Poland. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.