Intel is looking for a senior Autonomous Driving Engineering Manager who will lead a SW engineering team in Intel’s Silicon Valley Innovation Center for Autonomous Driving.
* Functional engineering management of a SW engineering for Autonomous Driving platforms
* Technical thought leadership in implementing the Silicon Valley Innovation Center mission to accelerate the deployment of Intel’s Autonomous Driving Platforms and Solutions
* Drive the technical competence growth of the newly established SW teams by external & internal hiring, people development, job designs and on-the-job trainings
* Defining, establishment and optimization of engineering workflow processes
* Lead selected innovation projects in a technical program manager role
Inside this Business Group
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC’s, modules, software and reference designs.