• Define validation methodology and plans for post-silicon validation of timing models, FPGA core logic and routing fabric circuits.
• Develop FPGA validation pattern sets. Drive capability on various tester platforms to enable volume characterization.
• Holistically drive to achieve correlation between simulation models and actual performance on silicon to meet product quality goals. This includes:
o Collaboration with worldwide cross-functional teams: Engage with chip designers and software model engineers to define validation requirements and analyze silicon results.
o Performing statistical analysis to deep dive into data trends.
o Examining product architecture and silicon material composition.
• Participate in binning definition and strategy from product performance perspective.
• As part of a highly technical team, you will have the opportunity to innovate on and establish new validation methodology, as well as new volume characterization process improvements.
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.