Senior Pre Si Valid/Verif Engineer - SoC Integration Verification – HSIO
At Intel, our teams are diverse, competitive, and continually searching for tomorrow's technology.
We are keen to meet brilliant minds - if you are that game changer, looking to explore Intel’s future openings in this field, please apply.
- Implement verification methodology including testbench development for IP subsystems like PCIe , SATA , USB , MIPI CSI/DSI , HDMI , DDR , SGMII, USXGMII , XFI, XAUI.
- Verify the integration of complex IP through simulation of RTL and gate level designs especially High speed Interface IP subsystems.
- Debug failing simulations and analyze coverage metrics
- Work and interface with all disciplines and responsible for Verification coverage, Test Concept , Test plans and Simulation results.
- Perform related front End Verification tasks including support for debug on Emulation and rapid prototyping platforms.
Inside this Business Group
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Communications or equivalent university programs
- 5+ years of experience in relevant domain.
- In depth knowledge of any of the high speed interface protocol like PCIe , SATA , USB , MIPI CSI/DSI , HDMI , DDR , SGMII, USXGMII , XFI, XAUI especially Synopsys IPs.
- Strong experience in verification of the high speed interface PCS/PMA digital layers.
- In depth understanding of ASIC integration of the re-usable IP subsystems (PHY and controller) into complex SOC platforms.
- Understand the various SoC integration verification aspects like connectivity, IP integration, use case verification, Performance tests, Stress tests and system tests.
- Knowledgeable of ARM architecture and AMBA bus standards
- Proficient in writing and debugging tests in UVM/system verilog as well as C
- Experience with assertion-based formal verification tools.
- Exposure on Arteris NoC is an added advantage.
- Exposure to low power design debug using UPF.
- Experience coding UVM test benches, scoreboards and monitors
- Familiarity with Scripting Languages like Gmake/Perl/Tcl/Python.
- Open and collaborative working style within larger international teams at different locations
- Possess good communication skills as well as problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.