You will be leading a team of mixed-signal high-speed design and/or firmware engineers focusing on the development of Intel’s next generation high speed serial IO transceivers for FPGA, designed at the leading edge of technology for speed of 28Gbps and beyond.
You will work in a highly motivated environment, interfacing other design, verification and integration teams, and also supporting product characterization, debug and final rollout of Intel's next generation transceiver into the field.
You will be responsible for the results achieved by your team in the mixed signal circuit and system design and/or firmware development.
Your specific responsibilities will include
The successful candidate's minimum qualifications will include the following:
• MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 10 years of industrial experience in analog mixed signal design.
• Previous experience in leading small design/firmware teams
• Solid understanding of the industry standard design flows, with emphasis on quality and execution
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills
• Able to take decisions, act and perform in a very dynamic environment
• Solid understanding of design for high-speed wireline transceiver is of advantageInside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.