IT Manufacturing Engineer
- Integrates, tests, installs, configures, and/or supports Factory automation software systems.
- Coordinates factory requirements, maps them to automation systems capabilities, and recommends technical solutions.
- Applies advanced troubleshooting to automation system problems.
- Drives continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs.
- Serves as site expert for a designated set of automation systems, including representing integrated needs in cross-functional and cross-site teams.
- Position may include some software development of related enhancements, supplemental systems, and/or support and monitoring tools.
Inside this Business Group
- Possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Willing to work in Compressed Work Week alternate day/night Shift working hour.
- Communication: Employ excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to listen, question, interpret, and clarify issues by translating customers' non-technical descriptions into technical diagnosis.
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving Skills: Apply troubleshooting and problem solving skills to resolve issues and/or problems.
- Windows Client PC: Proven track record on landing, installing, configuring, upgrading, hot swap and managing client PC is preferred and demonstrated knowledge in supporting Win Client PC. At the same time able to monitor, check and troubleshoot user escalation.
- Customer Support: Customer oriented, promptly respond to customer escalation and request., notify customers on known problems and/or issues and keep them updated as to the status and resolution., provide guidance to customer and connect customer to other service groups, for services beyond our scope.
- Incident Management: Handle user escalation, demonstrate strong discipline on process adherence, including create and close tickets, manage and administrate Major Incident, and demonstrated ability on Incident matching.
- Knowledge Management: Proven ability to search and reference Knowledge Article Plus documenting knowledge in knowledge article.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.