IP Logic Design - CPU Design Integration
At Intel, our teams are diverse, competitive, and continually searching for tomorrow's technology.
We are keen to meet brilliant minds - if you are that game changer, looking to explore Intel’s future openings in this field, please apply.
- Integration of state of the art CPU designs into SoC’s.
- Work and interface with all disciplines and responsible for all aspects of integration of the CPU’s into SoC’s.
- Perform related front End Integration tasks including: Lint, CDC, Synthesis, and ECO.
Experience/Knowledge in Keywords
Inside this Business Group
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Communications or equivalent university programs
- 5+ years of experience in relevant domain.
- Strong knowledge of computer architecture, general purpose microprocessor and memory sub-system micro-architecture.
- Knowledge of graphics architecture and programming (OpenGL/OpenCL).
- Experience in functional debug of errors in the RTL model
- Experience with system design methodologies that contain multiple clock domains.
- Good software engineering skills including understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience in design of SOC system bus, and interface control logic (AHB,APB,AXI,OCP)
- Experience in clock, power management and system debug designs a plus
- Experience in low-power design issues, tools, and methodologies including UPF power intent specification highly desired.
- Familiarity with Scripting Languages like Gmake/Perl/Tcl/Python.
- Open and collaborative working style within larger international teams at different locations
- Possess good communication skills as well as problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.