• Must possess a Bachelor or a Master of Science degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics and/or other related majors. Additional qualifications include:
• Ability to work on 12 hours shift, day or night. Willing to work on shift if required to support manufacturing, new product introduction.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Familiarity with statistical data analysis techniques.
• Demonstrated excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to travel and/or relocate to another city or country for training.
• Able to work effectively either independence or in a team, Be proactive to challenge status quo, Be honest/direct/constructive confrontation. Professional to ensure meet commitment 100% of the time.
• Familiarity with semiconductor packaging and testing technologies, process and equipment (DEK, ICOS, SMX, laser mark, wire bond, etc.) would be an added advantage.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth