We are looking for engineers at ALL levels that are excited to be part of one of Intel's fast growing teams, NSG Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group, and passionate to work on industry changing memory technologies. Intel technology provides amazing user experiences across many devices. As a Firmware Engineer in NSG Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group you will develop/test the firmware that controls Intel's cutting edge SSD's Solid State Drives. You will collaborate with hardware design engineers to define the product feature set and work within a product development team to deliver firmware that meets or exceeds product requirements. This position gives you the opportunity to be part of one of Intel's fastest growing teams and enables you to work on industry changing memory technologies.
In this role your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Low level source code development, review and maintenance.
- Unit and system level test and verification.
- Lead and participate in design reviews and code reviews
- Support validation and integration efforts through debug and technical support
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for interfacing with architecture, validation, manufacturing, and other disciplines.
- Good analytical, integration, support, and debugging skills.
- Proactive approach to work and communication
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor of Science degree with at least 1 years additional experience or a Master of Science degree with at least 0 years additional experience, in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.