About us :
The Artificial Intelligence Products Group (AIPG) is developing breakthrough technologies that will lead the next evolution of compute by offering end-to-end AI solutions that broadly spans from the data center to the edge.
Our team is focusing on Deep-Learning software and hardware technologies dedicated for state-of-the-art inference techniques.
We are looking for a professional Linux embedded software architect to execute complete embedded software development lifecycle . Your task will be to create scalable and optimized software systems. You will define, design, and develop system software. You will also work as part of the development team to design, develop, test, perform performance analysis, optimize and debug.
We are looking for great people, who as engineers are comfortable working in both embedded and non-embedded environments, and are highly motivated problem-solvers seeking to make significant contributions to their projects.
About You :
You should have proven hands-on experience in embedded development and troubleshooting, using Linux or embedded Linux. We expect you to be familiar with software configuration management tools (e.g. git), defect tracking tools (e.g. bugzilla), debug tools, and to understand the Linux kernel and interfaces to hardware subsystems. You must be able to read schematics and data sheets and know how use a JTAG and operate a digital scope.
- B.Sc. or MSc in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years in Linux Kernel and/or driver development
- 5+ years in C/C++ development
- Experience in embedded system design, architecture of embedded systems
- Experience with SOC architecture SOC, preferably Intel or ARM architecture
- Past experience with Software Configuration (git) and defect tracking, and debugging tools
Nice to have:
- Past experience with FPGA and Virtual Platform
- Experience with PCIe, and/or DMAInside this Business Group
Intel Nervana, leveraging Intel’s world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI). Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end-to-end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel Nervana is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.