Commercial Register: 40103246449
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a position of Driver Development Engineer which is frequently available at Intel. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.
A team of experienced and innovative professionals in Riga is developing technologies that connect today’s digital homes. Riga WLAN team is working with close cooperation with other Intel teams worldwide and is looking for motivated people to bring new ideas to life – and to propose new ideas that challenge the norm. We offer the opportunity to work in an exciting environment with leading-edge technology.
You will do:
- Embedded Linux software design aspects of WLAN communication system
- Embedded Linux software development of WLAN communication system, including kernel level driver development and applications development
- New features integration as part of multi-site teams
- Debugging, reproduction, identification and fixing of the issues
- Design and implementation documentation maintenance.
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.