At Intel, our teams are diverse, competitive, and continually searching for tomorrow's technology.
We are keen to meet brilliant minds - if you are that game changer, looking to explore Intel’s future openings in this field, please apply.
Plans/manages projects to meet specific objectives or goals. Provides leadership for the project team and key interfaces to the project or program. Works on problems/tasks in delivery of BSP (Board Support Package) for network processor device. Identify tasks, determine dependencies, identify and assign specific resources, communicate expectations to team members, obtain task effort and duration estimates from team members, and create/track the project schedule. Assess risk and identify issues. Monitor progress against schedule. Coordinate resources with other functions. Review user and technical requirements for completeness and clarity. Requires thorough knowledge of project management and secure software development life cycle.
Experience/Knowledge in Keywords
* University degree of computer science or electric engineering
* Minimum ten years’ hands-on experience of embedded software development, at least three years’ experience of software project management
* Familiar with Linux Kernel and device driver development for Ethernet/DSL/LTE Modem/Router/Home Gateway
* Knowledge of XDSL, ETHERNET switch, wireless LAN, Security Engine, SATA/eMMC/USB/Flash and microprocessor(MIPS, ARM, ATOM) is an advantage
* Familiar with networking protocol TCP/IP
* Knowledge of Git/Mercurial/perforce or other version control tools is preferred
* Very energetic, proactive and self-motivated
* PMP/Scrum Master will give you some advantageInside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.