Autonomous Driving hardware engineer is responsible for developing hardware design for Autonomous Driving/ADAS platform, including electro-mechanical interfaces.
* Responsible for schematic generation and printed circuit board design.
* Design electrical and electronic circuits, SoC selection and integration, system timing and bus loading.
* Interface with mechanical engineering, SoC team, and production teams in generation of board design requirements and design specifications.
* Responsible for design of board subsystem assembly including design of IC to board interfaces, board to mechanical/thermal interfaces, assembly requirements, and board-level test procedures.
* Perform electronic design, analysis and test of electromechanical interfaces, and sensing modules.
Inside this Business Group
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC’s, modules, software and reference designs.