This is a people manager position in Close & Reporting function in the shared services MSSC.
This person will:
- lead a team of about 10 people including senior team leads & accountants.
- be responsible to develop, implement and maintain systems, policies and procedures, to ensure accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of accounting data within defined timelines.
- be expected to partner with appropriate management levels to establish strategic objectives and plans for the organization.
- Ensuring robust financial controls, effective and efficient processes to protect the assets of the corporation.
Responsibilities will include:
- handling statutory audits and leading adoption of new a/c standards such as IFRS and related regulatory compliance.
- as first line manager, coach staff to navigate through complexities and develop their skill sets continuously as a first line manager.
Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance with 6 to 8 years of related experience, and having Shared Services experience will be an advantage.
Key competencies include:
- strong technical accounting acumen and sound knowledge of regulatory compliance.
- sound skills around leadership, organization development, business partnership, influencing.
- effective communication skills is essential given nature of the role that deals with variety of Internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- strategic thinking and driving impactful business results.Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.