In a dynamic international project team you are working on the design and implementation of mobile receiver algorithms and control specification. This encompasses some of the following tasks:
- Design and development of advanced PHY layer algorithms and physical control
- Modeling of wireless transmission systems and simulation of a complete transceiver system.
- Analysis of 3GPP LTE/LTE-A/5G physical layer signal processing requirements, in particular for the release 13,14 and beyond
- Performance evaluation and optimization of mobile receiver algorithms via
- Drive innovation in baseband modem algorithm design and architecture
- Fixed point reference modeling for on target implementation
- Participation in design and test-plan reviews for Power and performance analysis
The candidate should possess the below behavioral traits:
-Excellent communication skills for project work in an international team-oriented environment.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. This is an entry level position.
-Must have a Master’s or PhD degree in electrical engineering or related field.
-Minimum 6 months of theoretical and practical experience in the following fields:
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.
US, California, Santa Clara;