- Dedication, proactiveness, passion and focus on results in the area software engineering
- Analytical thinking, willingness to learn
- Programming skills in C/C++
- Knowledge of Linux/Windows
- Good command of English
We are looking for students who would join our scrum team around 10 people and assist in software development/validation of open source NVM Library pmem.io. The NVM Library is a used for memory-mapped persistence, optimized specifically for persistent memory. The source is in this GitHub repository. As a NVML Intern, you will become a part of one of best Intel teams and have a possibility to work with highly motivated individuals - best professionals in their field.
What you will do: Developing, validating, modifying, debugging and configuring software products in agile environment.
What we offer:
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There’s no fear of failure - we know that’s how innovation happens. And you’ll never be bored.
Besides regular engineering duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks
- Relax during energetic team events wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.
Inside this Business Group
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.