In this assignment, the intern will collaborate organizing Windchill and doing the project documentation CREO for any product using a Retention Mechanism Assembly. activities sequencing is as follows:
- Understand the Windchill database process.
- Learn how to create drawings and Assemblies in CREO.
- Keep the drawings updated.Intern will collaborate doing first article inspection for the mechanical parts to be used on any Assembly Board.
Activities are as follows :
- Learn how to use the measurement equipment available on house.
- Measure the parts.- Elaborate a report.
- Intern will collaborate in the Brackets design for any Board.
- Learn how to design a sheet metal part.
- Create part drawings.
- Follow up with the sheet metal vendor for the parts fabrication.
- Responsible, analytic.
- Knowledge on Mechanical design.
- Knowledge on measurement equipment as optical comparator and caliper.
- GD&T knowledge.
- Knowledge on static.
- Knowledge on Materials ResistanceDesired: Knowledge on CREO software design.
- FEA Analysis knowledge.
- GD&T knowledge'sInside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.