Develops tools to build and conduct stability and performance testing/analysis on Intel software projects i.e., drivers, system software, software products, software services, etc.. Requires expertise in software development, networking and operating system intervals.
Inside this Business Group
Job Description Summary
* Bachelor Degree in Computer science & engineering Over 5+ years of experience as an SDET Primary Requirements
* Highly proficient in .Net: C, ASP.Net, Selenium, XML, XSL, T-SQL, SQL Server 2008/2012, VSTS, NUnit/MS Test.
* Strong Development background with an emphasis on structural or white box testing
* Automating test design using Selenium, C .Net and XML
* Good working knowledge in SQL scripting
* Excellent problem solving and communication skills
* Passion for white Box testing Nice to have skills
* Good at SQL optimization for high volume databases
* Experience in software source control systems
* Knowledge of the latest web technologies like ASP.NET MVC will be a plus
* Experience in Security Domain/Testing
* Experience in Agile teams would be preferred
Roles A Software Developer in Test .Net at Intel Security is a developer with the primary responsibility of effective assurance of product quality through Smart Test Driven Development, test automation, code inspections, peer reviews, white-box testing and other forms of engineering excellence. It is a unique and challenging role that calls for a strong passion for quality and technology, while providing an immense opportunity to design and develop wide-reaching code, test and tools. It combines the "building" aspect of software development with the "testing" part of quality assurance. As an SDET you can analyze business requirements and scenarios and translate them into robust design, code and tests.
* Analyzing requirements, able to understand impact on existing systems and come up with an all-encompassing solution
* Participate in scrum discussions and contribute to architecture, design, code reviews and static code inspections
* Work closely with team to develop and extend automated unit test cases and share test code
* Selenium test automation using C .Net, XML for plugging into engineering architecture with ease
* Robust regression automation targeting multiple platforms using Selenium Web Driver successor of Selenium Remote Control
* Collaborate with global scrum teams to create White box test strategy and test plans from functional specifications
* Responsible for defect prevention during Unit/Integration test phase. Ensure test ability in code and measure code coverage data regularly
* Design and implementation of automated test framework
* Develop tests for API dependencies, DB
* Set up and conduct code reviews for detecting functional defects
* Ensures product quality through continuous integration and code/test refactoring
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.