Inside this Business Group
• BS/BA in Computer Science, MIS, or related degree or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years systems analyst experience.
• Proven understanding of system development, report writing, and test case development.
• Production support and project experience.
• Must have solid project leader experience, strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills with high degree of attention to detail.
• Must have ability to interact with all levels and work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimum of supervision.
• Must have basic understanding of using SQL queries, stored procedures, and views.
• Knowledge of Workday / Concur a plus.
• Ability to travel domestically up to 15%
• Strong technical, configuration, and business area knowledge in HR space including US Payroll.
• Knowledge of HR processes as they relate to the Hire-to-Retire lifecycle of an employee.
• Manage projects of small to medium size and scope.
• Translate user's requests into application system solutions.
• Analyze system user requirements to define and design system configuration, enhancements, and modifications.
• Resolve business issues by working with various groups within and outside of the company i.e. system users, company management, consultants, software support staff.
• Work in multidisciplinary teams to define and design complex processes and procedures for the configuration, upgrade, and maintenance of HR application systems.
• Define requirements for specific forms/reports
• Design test plans, execute test scenarios, validate test data, and document test results.
• Coordinate end-user training documentation and train end users as required.
• Perform project management and detailed analysis of business practices, processes, and scenarios.
• Redesign procedures to suggested best business practices in concert with HR systems functionality.
• Utilize query and reporting tools to provide flexible and timely information to system users determine the appropriate programming tools to supply information to system users.
• Perform the majority of the project management functions of the user groups including: coordinating, organizing, planning and scheduling, communicating, tracking accountability, ensuring documentation, monitoring and evaluating, problem solving and technical assistance.
• Participate in the creation and enforcement of IT software standards and procedures.
• Maintain accuracy of helpdesk database of reported problems and the knowledgebase of corrective actions which resolved issue.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.