We are looking for a Sr. Interaction Designer with experience in end-to-end human centered design practices. The ideal person will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and innovative development environment. The candidate must be self-starter, independently manage deliverables and work collaboratively with the team to understand user problems and come up with designs to solve them.
* Partnering with Product Managers, Engineers, Architects and Marketing to build the user experience from conception to launch
* Conduct brainstorming and ideation sessions based on user research and develop unique insights
* Take broad, conceptual ideas and quickly prototype, test and iterate into engaging experiences
* Contribute to high-level design strategy with varied stakeholders
* Work closely with Business Analysts and Visual Designers to create all UX deliverables for product scrum team
* Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment
Inside this Business Group
* 8+ years of experience preferably in tech-focused design firms building consumer and mobile products
* Experience with end-to-end user-centered design practices - User Research, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, Prototyping
* Experience with rapid design iteration, prototyping, and user testing
* Experience with wireframe and prototyping tools like Sketch, Axure, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
* Strong communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams and in influencing the organization
* Experience working with Agile engineering teams
* Familiarity with Lean UX principles and how to integrate them into the design process
* Preferred experience with sketching and visual storyboarding
* Masters in Design like Graphic Design, Information Systems, Interface Design, HCI, Human Factors, Computer Science, and/or Cognitive Psychology
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.