Responsible for platform security technology, solution and product design wins and China market success.
Functions as the x-group platforms security technology system and solution engineer role focusing on Intel China market. Position will report to the Director of Intel Software and services group (SSG) -Platform Security Division (PSD) in China, Intel China central point of coordination for platform security solutions and technologies ecosystem. Details of primary deliverables, key characteristics, and skills are below
Deployment and implementation security capabilities and solutions based upon on IA platforms. Flawless execution of these platform security projects, solutions with rich hands-on experiences. Manages strong internal and external interfaces to engineering team, solution architecture team and planning team. Deeply understand Intel's platform security roadmap and Intel platform security technologies, features and how these fit into Intel China overall security technology, solution and product strategy. Develops, implements, and maintains Intel platform enabled security solutions to meet business requirements. Security application Engineer analyze, design, construct, train, and implement security application systems on IA platforms. Activities include trouble shooting, POC and demo system setup adhering to security solutions Intel is driving in the market.
Other responsibilities may include providing standards/guidelines for external ISVs, OEMs, ODMs development based upon Intel platform security technology SDK/API set, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing existing security experiences and knowledge transferred from HQ product and engineering teams. Job performance will be measured with regard to the execution of SSG Platform Security Division China team and PRC Security Working Group objectives.
Inside this Business Group
1. BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with over 8~10 years relevant experience. MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with over 7+ year relevant experience.
2. Excellent understanding of security issues, concerns and security solution principles. Diverse understanding of an array of platforms server, cloud, client, mobile, and IoT for architecture and security topics.
3. Deeply understood China IC industry key player’s positions on platform security technologies and their market strategies.
4. Proven experience in security system setup.
5. Hands on experience in hardware or software implementation is a must to have.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Mandarin.
7. Teamwork and coordination across groups is critical for success.
8. Preferred but not required Qualifications
-Certified Information System Security Professional -CISSP, CISA, CISM
-Project management professional certification -PMP
-Internal candidates with strong global team networks are preferred.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.