Software and services group – Platform Security Division (SSG- PSD) PRC Security Office and Working Group project deliverables.
Oversee and drive specific PRC security ecosystem, platform security technology, solution and product design wins: work with global teams to make recommendations about product design, business model, partner engagement or go-to-market strategy for China.
Implement strategies as needed in coordination with global product or business stakeholders may include allocating resources, engaging partners, etc. Be a part of Intel China SSG PSD team and report out to executive-level Management Review Committees MRCs.
Program management: compile and distribute PRC Security Working Group agenda to participants coordinate with meeting presenters and participants on an ongoing basis to ensure effective meetings manage the group's distribution list distribute meeting summaries and action items to participants, and follow up to ensure completion.
2. Security ecosystem knowledge
Deeply understand Intel's platform security roadmap and Intel platform security technologies and features, and how these technologies and features fit into Intel China overall security and product strategy Develop thought leadership around China's commercial and regulatory security landscape in encryption, information security systems and products, and data privacy and personal information protection, as well as U.S.-China relations as they relate to cybersecurity
3. Strategy and cross-team alignment
Work with head of SSG PSD China team, other PRC and global stakeholders including functional teams within SSG-PSD, Intel product business groups- Data Center Group (DCG), Client Computing Group (CCG), IOT Group (IOTG), Programmable Solutions Group (PSG), New Technology Group (NTG), LPG-Legal and Policy group, etc. to continuously refine Intel's approach to security in China, align global business groups around this approach, and implement Intel's global security strategy.
4. Job performance will be measured with regard to the execution of SSG-PSD PRC security office PRC Security Working Group objectives.
Inside this Business Group
1. The candidate should have experience working in the security field in China at a technology company, or wide exposure to security through other work experience such as business development, technical sales or sales engineer roles.
2. Expertise in China's security commercial and regulatory environment, or evidence of a capability to rapidly become an expert;
3. Strong experience managing teams or coordinating between teams to achieve specific business or organizational objectives;
4. A bachelor's degree in Business Finance, Accounting, Economics or Engineering, with at least 10 years of relevant business experience MBA preferred;
5. Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to work effectively with very senior members of staff across internal organizations, including sales and marketing, product divisions and business groups, finance etc.;
6. Ability to drive informed decision-making, handle ambiguity, and tackle complex issues using data as a problem-solving tool;
7. Very strong project management skills;
8. Very strong written and spoken communication skills;
9. Fluent verbal and written in English preferred but not required Qualifications-Fluency in Mandarin.
10. Internal candidates with strong global team networks are preferred.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.