- Design, implement and test a set of UI features
- Collaborate with the definition or follow usability guidelines
- Implement user interfaces, integrating both in-house developed components as well as 3rd party vendor solutions.
- Design and implement new user-facing features with HTML5 technologies.
- Create, maintain and constantly look for improvements in the development and implementation process
- Obtain and discuss feedback, and follow through on resulting action items while and investigating and answering customer questions.
- Be responsible of the code committed to the repository.
- Flexibility to embrace change, to manage transition effectively from task to task and to adapt to varying business needs.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced Internet environment
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.