Our team produces Intel Advisor XE, a tool that helps to increase application performance. Intel Advisor is one of the best Vectorization SIMD analysis tools in High Performance Computing, and rapidly grows number of users due to the first on the market automation of "Roofline" performance characterization methodology.We are looking for a passionate and skilled software engineer to develop these products on Windows* and Linux* using C/C++ languages. The candidate will work closely with architects and end users through the whole development lifecycle from feature planning through design to final productization.This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly professional development team, working with cutting edge software and hardware technologies and with prospects for future career growth in technical direction in a large international company.
Inside this Business Group
To apply on this position you need to have below skills/experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Proven ability to write code in C/C++, understand existing code
- Strong SW programming and debugging skills for Windows* and Linux*
- Understanding of software development processes and tools: version control, bug tracking, etc.
- English: intermediate/upper-intermediate level reading, written communication
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to plan own efforts and deliver results
- Being a good team player
The following qualifications would be an added advantage:
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures
- Experience in automated tests development
- Experience in scripting languages: Python and/or Linux and Windows shell
- SW performance optimization skills
- Parallel programming skills
- OS internals knowledge Linux and Windows
- Knowledge of CPU architecture and assembly language x86
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.