Intel Security has amazing opportunities ahead! In the next several months, we anticipate transitioning to a stand-alone company. This will help to position us as one of the largest pure-play cyber-security companies in the world. During this transition, we will continue to have a bold vision to achieve, which we can’t achieve without talented people.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with strong formation and experience in low level development. Strong expertise in driver/SW development is needed as well as review and maintenance (C/C++), unit and system level test and verification. Experience in low-level programming, system architecture, operating systems, hands-on system level debug. Integration of file system drivers, and working with stakeholder teams for driver debug and integration.
Inside this Business Group
You should possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering and/or Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree and a minimum of four years of relevant experience
- Proficient in C and C++
- Strong understanding of WDK, KMDF, UMDF, Visual Studio and WinDbg.
- Knowledge of Windows File Systems and Windows Networking is a plus
- Experience with Windows network filtering (WFP, TDI, NDIS)
- Experience with Windows file system filtering
- Have worked with build tools like Teamcity, Bamboo, Jenkins,Travis, etc, and with Git, SVN and/or Mercurial as source code versioning.
- Testing Tools: Google-Test or CX, CppUnit, TestNG, Klocwork or similar.
- Knowledge of data structures, computer architecture, operating systems, and multithreaded programming
- Experience in Agile model and experience in delivering results in small increments is desired
- Strong English oral/written communication skills and availability to travel internationally
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.