Come join Intel's Information Technology Group as a Technical Systems Analyst. As an SA in Information Security Engineering, you will work with the Product Owner and stakeholders to clarify business requirements, map them to systems capabilities, and implement technical solutions. Convert business requirements into technical terms for the development team, perform high level data analysis & detailed designs. Develop use cases, customer scenarios, and/or demos, and plan and coordinate testing of the newly developed or enhanced applications between the business and the technical team. Additional responsibilities include:- Partnering with business representatives to understand the business value, problem and needs, document and analyze as-is and to-be processes, business data and success criteria - Provide feedback and shape the design- Report out status to the project teams - Act as a subject matter expert on data definitions, business process steps and tools - Suggest and drive business and project process / workflow improvements where appropriate - Document all designs and functionality to enable the production support organization to support the application post implementation and stabilization- Document changes and create troubleshooting guides, provide Level 3 production support when the Technical Assistance Center TAC is unable to solve a problem
Inside this Business Group
As a Lead Information Security Consultant, you’ll lead the team and manage and support Enterprise Governance, Risk & Control (GRC) initiatives. You will be the key liaison for the stakeholders for your team in terms of requirements gathering, testing, implementation..etc. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, relying heavily on strong organizational and time management skills to meet high priority deadlines and deliverables
1. Participates in requirements gathering activities to understand business and technical requirements and infrastructure impact.
2. Works along with the Product Owner and stakeholders to clarify business requirements, map them to systems capabilities, and implement technical solutions.
3. Convert business requirements into technical terms for the development team, perform high level data analysis & detailed designs. Map the Business requirements into user stories in Rally tool
4. Works with Stakeholders to resolve requirements gaps uncovered in design or within specifications or requirements.
5. Prepares and keeps technical documentation current for platform, service or package technical components.
6. Effectively utilizes standard enterprise tools to develop or implement technical components.
7. Utilize eGRC tools to develop or implement core and on demand solutions. Work on various Archer Integrations e.g. Datafeed, Data Import, integrations with other tools.
8. Participates with the Stakeholders in defining operational readiness requirements and also helps in the user acceptance testing along with the stakeholders. Partners with the Stakeholders to write test cases in the form of user stories and report on the test results
9. Helps to verify implementation success. Provides ongoing configuration and development support post project implementation and act as the support partner for delivered Archer solutions. Helps in resolving all functional and technical incidents that are escalated.
10. Follows continual improvement best practices by identifying and diagnosing improvement opportunities
• Be the lead for the team
• Partnering with stakeholders to understand the business value, problem and needs, document and analyze as-is and to-be processes, business data and success criteria –
• Provide feedback and shape the design- Report out status to the product owner
• Leads & partners with businesses and partner teams through the process of user acceptance testing and ensures that quality standards are met.
• Adheres to change and incident management standards and expectations
• Stays current with capabilities of platform and other components.
• Collaborates with team to promote re-use and develop consistent implementation and support processes.
• Participates and leads the team in creating prototypes or proofs of concepts to review with the stakeholders
Technical Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience in Java, C++ and other programming languages-
• Experience /High level understanding of database structure Basic SQL, Relational database structure
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Has in-depth knowledge of all Archer core solutions and its workflow.
• Maintains technical/functional knowledge within areas of expertise
• Stays current with new and evolving RSA Archer versions via formal training and self-directed education
• Ability to understand and communicate design issues to users and stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills to consult and understand stakeholder's requirements
• Knowledge of common security systems, practices- Information Security experience is highly desirable
• Experience using AGILE to manage projects SCRUM
• Required BS/ Master’s Degree, or the equivalent experience
• 7+ years total work experience (lead)
• 5+ years work experience in RSA Archer configuration and administration.
• RSA Archer Admin certified
• Security certifications, such as GSEC or CISSP, are a plus
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.