Inside this Business Group
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
The Amazon account team is looking for an intern to support our US retail sales segment.
- Pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Communications.
- Prior internships experience.
- The candidate should possess a good balance of business acumen, analytical and communications skills, both written and verbal to engage directly with customer contacts.
- Our sales/marketing analyst intern will have responsibilities for day to day account communications and oversee several projects during internship.
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.