Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing bachelor's in Computer Science or related fields
- 2 years of coursework/experience with C and/or C++
- Must have unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
- Familiarity with x86 architecture & experience with software performance optimization would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Intel software development tools and performance libraries would be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of GPUs and OpenCL would be an added advantage.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.