Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
- The candidate must possess a BS or MS degree in Computer Systems Engineering or Computer Science. - At the Bachelors Level, the candidate must have the unrestricted right to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship.
- 5 or more years of experience as software engineer. Leading object oriented development.
- 5 year of experience with scripting languages such as Python, C++, VB Scripts and/or Assembly Language.
- Fluent with version control systems Git, SVN and agile software development.
- Expertise in system debug using ITP DAL and PythonSV.
- Excellent Debug skills on isolating system failures using various debug tools, for example IOT and AFD. Proficient in working with system level hardware and software for infrastructure development and debug purposes.
- Expertise in System stress content development for stressing different parts of the silicon.
- Strong experience in understanding the product's HAS and developing test plans and the corresponding test cases.
- Ability to carry out experiments to assess product reliability.
- Ability to perform electrical and physical failure analysis using available tools. Sufficient knowledge on Protocol knowledge of SATA, SAS and PCIe interfaces.
- Process extensive knowledge in CPU architecture.
- Extensive knowledge on different Processor Modes, Paging, TLBs, Int/Fp/SSE/AVX512 instructions, Cache/Memory coherency, PerfMon, Interrupts and exceptions, SMM, IIO, RAS, and Power Management.
- Sufficient knowledge on designing and carrying out experiments to assess product and thermo-mechanical reliability failure modes.
- Ability to understand the device physics and circuits including reliability, parametric, process sensitivities, microprocessor and platform functionality as well as architecture, thermodynamics and heat transfer.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth