The Lead Generation Team is agile team within the Talent Organization made up of specialists based in Poland, Ireland and the UK. Our area of focus is supporting international recruitment projects within the EMEA region. The area of expertise of our team includes management of recruitment campaigns, recruitment marketing, diversity hiring, hiring events/job fairs, recruitment/sourcing channels.
We are looking for 2 motivated and dynamic students to support us with recruitment marketing activities. Your scope of work will include tasks from following focus areas:
• Recruitment marketing activities for ongoing hiring projects like:
- Recruitment event support: Logistical support for Local and Regional Events,
- Social Media management & support
- Partnering with copywriters and designers to enable creation of content and visuals for recruitment marketing needs
- Writing local updates for social media in Poland/Germany
- Promotions of priority positions on job boards
- Administration of job advertisements
- Uploading contacts from different channels to internal database
• Reporting on progress of ongoing hiring projects
• Supporting management of team & project finances: opening Purchasing Orders and administration of invoices
• Management of internal talent database: segmentation of Talent Pools in the internal database, supporting sourcing in internal database mining activities to find relevant talent
• Other tasks related to the role: Team newsletter/ Team update, Supporting onsite onboarding program
What We Offer
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
• Take advantage of various career development activities.
• Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
• Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
• Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
• Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks :).
Inside this Business Group
- Student in Gdansk area (with possibility to keep a student status during the whole internship - next 24 months)
- Interest in developing in area of recruitment marketing and employer branding
- Availability for at least 30 hours per week
- Availability for 24 month contract
- knowledge of English / additional language will be an asset
- Creativity and attention to detail
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.