Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond being a company that makes the world’s best chips to one that delivers compelling, immersive live sports/entertainment video with world-class capture technology!
With help from talented employees like you, we will deliver the most compelling video worldwide working with many of the most popular venues on the planet (i.e. Superbowl, European Soccer Leagues, Hollywood, NBA, NFL, MLB, NCAA, etc).
Now is the time to join this outstanding team and make your mark! Help ensure Intel, Sports and Entertainment become synonymous with leading-edge content capture and immersion to enrich the lives of every person on Earth.
Intel FreeD is a dynamic and creative group with a start-up atmosphere within Intel, developing the future of video technology.
"FreeD" stands for Free Dimensional Video, and is an entirely new concept for capturing, processing and rendering video so as to allow users to immersively interact with real, live video.
Our content is captured in the largest sport and entertainment venues in the world -Super Bowl, Soccer, NBA, etc. and is used today on television.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Inside this Business Group
EDUCATION: Relevant Related Degree
• 1 year or more of work related experience in (3 or more) of the following areas:
• Managed projects on tight schedule
• Work experience in the production or broadcasting industry
• Experience in schedule creation and budget management
• Managed projects with a cost of at least half a million
• Experience handling projects with at least 10 people/vendors simultaneously
• Experience working with a variety of clients / customers at the same time to get the project completed
• Knowledgeable with MS office SWs
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• "Yes-We-Can" attitude
• Confidence in leading toward success
• PMP Certification
• Experienced working under pressure at live events
• Interpersonal skills
• Problem solving skills
• IT and numerical skills
• Communication skills
• Team working skills
• Passion for technology
• Passion for sport
Intel's strategic equity investment group, Intel Capital, manages one of the largest corporate venture programs in the technology segment, with worldwide investments and support. Holding equity stakes in more than 550 companies worldwide, Intel's investments outside of the United States span over more than 20 countries across 5 continents. Intel Capital is responsible for investing in technology companies to increase demand for existing products and services, ultimately expanding new business objectives for Intel.