The Sr. Graphics Software Technical Engineer is responsible for developing multiple aspects of graphics software, display driver development and simulation environment development.
Additional Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
Inside this Business Group
Required Skills/Experience (Must Have)
- Bachelor Degree (Masters Degree preferred in Computer Science, or other related discipline
- 5 + years of experience in Graphics or related areas.
- Experience with C/C++, Windows OS.
Preferred Skills/Experience (Nice to Have)
- An understanding of programming languages and different components of Graphics driver code.
- Prior experience with graphics architecture
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.