The position of Test operation engineer will be responsible for managing the test operations in Taiwan to support our local suppliers / ODMs to ensure the capacity, processes / systems / tools for both readiness and optimization, factory operation and etc., to be prepared as designed, support NSG biz growth. Specific roles as below but not limited to
- Test platform readiness for both NPI and HVM, which includes to develop the test system installation and qualification requirements, especially for new test equipment and to install / qualify the test system in ODM environment and manage the related activities per the plan
- Drive test operation improvement and optimization, means to lead / drive manufacturing process optimization and minimizing test issue / excursion, to lead / drive continuous yield improvement from hardware and software, and to drive lean and cost reduction tester performance, MU, service cost reduction and etc.
- Manage / track the delivery/build schedules of all the new test equipment, installation schedules, and etc.
- Provide the test capacity matrix per difference on SKUs with accuracy for capacity plan, provide the improvement of test asset utilization
- Lead/Drive factory root cause analysis for test issues driven out from PMT, excursion, QIF and etc.
- Lead/drive factory test operation compliance.
Inside this Business Group
This job is reserved for the person who is always passionate to closely work with the upstream tester technology development partners, division supply chain mgmt / capacity planners and our suppliers / ODMs for exploring all possible alternatives for better solution, and pursuing best efficiency and productivity.You should possess a Master of Science degree in in Electrical Engineering or relevant technology with 5+ years of applicable industrial experience, or bachelor in aforementioned area with 8+ years of applicable industry experience. Additional qualifications include:
-Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and suppliers is required.
-Good understanding of memory basic knowledge, supply chain, test associated platforms and etc.
-Strategy thinking and problem solving with sound logical analysis.
-Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
-Strong participation and active contribution to global working groups dedicated to identifying and meeting current and future challenges
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.