You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must have Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Minimum of 6 months experience with Scripting in Perl or Python.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with Linux systems administration.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with computing hardware.
Inside this Business Group
Come intern with Intel's Engineering Computing Organization. We are looking for motivated candidates currently in the Data Center Intern program in Hillsboro, Oregon with a graduation date in 2017 to convert to Full time position. The position is for systems administration in one or more fields of Data Center, Linux hosting, Windows Hosting Storage hosting or Design Productivity.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Execution of market research, data analysis, and preparation of reports/recommendations
- Facilitate inter- and intra-departmental business processes
- Support ad-hoc projects and operations
- Resource for office related software applications
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment