We are in search for a skilled candidate that could join our 3D architecture analyst team. You would be involved in a broad set of activities, ranging from analysis of existing games/benchmarks to modeling new 3D features in next-gen Intel processor graphics simulator. The work involves developing C/C++ simulator code, running simulation experiments, analyzing results and identifying bottlenecks, defining new solutions to improve system performance.
Inside this Business Group
Requirements for our perfect candidate:
- Master of Science degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge rendering algorithms and techniques used in 3D games.
- Knowledge of 3D computer graphics theory and API standards Direct3D*, OpenGL*
- Practical knowledge of C/C++ at least 3 years of experience
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux operating system experience in developing applications and/or drivers for these operating systems
- Proven track of completed software and/or hardware commercial projects -Ability to technically lead tasks and solve complex technical issues
- Desire and ability to quickly learn and gain new knowledge
- Fluency in English
You will get additional bonus points if you:
- Knowledge of Android, MacOS, iOS operating systems experience in developing applications and/or drivers for these operating systems
- Knowledge of GPU hardware architectures
- Practical knowledge of scripting languages
- Are fluent in Polish
We offer you:
- A chance to work with and learn from the top-notch experts in the field
- Challenging tasks and plenty of career development opportunities
- A flexible work environment
- A chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.