If you are interested in computer graphics and working with leading graphics software engineers on Intel's latest GPU/CPU architecture, then our Visual and Parallel Computing Group VPG has opportunities for you. VPG delivers Intel's 3D graphics, media, display GPU, and Parallel Computing Technology. Key Goal will be to focus on rigorously ensuring the robustness and quality of our IP offerings and preventing escapes to our customers.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to)
Inside this Business Group
Required Skills/Experience (Must Have)
- Bachelor Degree with 3+ years of related experience (Masters degree with 2+ years of related experience preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related field.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of Windows and/or Android OS architectures
- Deep understanding of graphics hardware and software.
- Sound knowledge of software development is critical.
- Experience with C, C++ programming expertise and experience is required.
- Demonstrated software and silicon debug knowledge
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
Preferred Skills/Experience (Nice to Have)
- Deep understanding of industry standard API's and frameworks such as DirectX, OpenGL, OpenCL, surface flinger, HWC and so on will be required.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.