Join Intel-and engineer the future.Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come. What you'll do as part of the Intel High Performance Computing HPC pathfinding organization, you will use your broad HPC skillset and experience in performance and tools development to create the next generation of HPC tools. Your work will focus on prototyping tools for performance-guided application optimizations and placement, including power, performance, and HPC fabric metrics. Your responsibilities will include researching and prototyping tools that motivate and lead to future product intercepts. Your focus will be on the implementation of ideas. You will also be expected to: Work with architects to help understand future requirements Prototype ideas generated by the team Work closely with the product teams to ensure smooth transfer of prototyped technology into our product
Inside this Business Group
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent with at least two years of relevant software development experience OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent C/C++ systems programming experience
- Demonstrated project experience of standard software development practices requirements, design, development, validation
- Effective communication skills Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to Pass the US Government security check - if not a US Citizen Nice to have Single-sided programming
- Experience with MPI, OpenSHMEM, or OpenMP Bachelor's degree in STEM Science, Tech, Engineering, Math Experience with HPC networks
- Low-level systems programming: Concurrency, locks and queues OR Statistical background mathematica Code generation and/or dynamic linker design and development Debugger and/or performance instrumentation tool construction
What we offer you We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results. We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation. We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work! We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.[Intel Federal position]The position is part of the Extreme Scale Software Pathfinding group. The team is responsible for the strategy, architecture, and prototyping of high-end HPC computing ideas. We are tightly coupled with other HPC organizations in Intel to leverage the work needed for extreme scale in order to bring value across the broad HPC ecosystem.
This position involves work on a U.S. Government contract which may impose certain security requirements: If you are a U.S. citizen, the government may require that you certify that you are a U.S. citizen. If you are not a U.S. citizen, the government may require you to pass a security check before you can be approved to work on the project. Please note that any offer by Intel for this position is conditioned upon meeting and/or passing the U.S. government's security check requirements should the government impose these requirements.