Responsibilities:- Design, Debug and hardware acceptance of Printed Circuit Board electrical systems for Intel package test.
- Develop methodology and metrology for assessing capability of electrical systems on printed circuit boards, and individual components housed on printed circuit boards.
- Perform simulation and measurements of electrical systems and technologies.Path-finding through test strategy development - Develop design rules
- Signal integrity and power delivery assessment for board and components.
- Electrical and mechanical qualification of these components build by PCB house
- Write purchase specifications, reviewing and ratifying designs, performing hands on qualification, designing and executing experiments, performing inspections, reliability testing, statistical analysis, final technical assessment and/or reporting, and communication of experimental results and risks.
- Interface with internal groups as well as Factory customers as well as external suppliers.- Meet production quality and reliability requirements.
- Plans and schedules daily tasks, uses judgment on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits: - Excellent communication skills- Ability to work in a team environment- Ability to deal with ambiguity- Ambition to learn new CAD and electrical analysis tools HFSS, ADS, HSPICE and measurements tools VNA, PARBERT.
Inside this Business Group
Qualifications: You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Additional qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Possess a MS in Electrical Engineering
- 7 years' of experience in the following areas:
• Experience in electrical system design.
• Experience in the following simulation tools: Spice, ADS, HFSS, PowerSI- Experience in lab measurements with waveform generators, scopes, vector network analyzers, BER analyzers, TDR tools.
• Experience in Intel high-speed IO test and end-to-end SERDES analysis.
• Strong technical problem solving skills.
• Strong leadership skills and results oriented skill set.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A methodical organized approach to project management.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth